It’s TIME TO CELEBRATE!!
The Saoirse Foundation is SIX YEARS OLD today. We cannot believe how time has flown by.
- 6 years of supporting critically ill children nationwide
- 6 years of fighting against Battens Disease
- 6 Years of supporting ground breaking research into rare diseases
- 6 years of developing and implementing BUMBLEance, The Children’s National Ambulance Service
- 6 years of developing plans for Liam’s Lodge – A National Respite Centre for children with Rare and Genetic Disorders
- 6 years of strategic planning in order to provide top level support to future generations of Ireland’s most ill and vulnerable children
On our 6th birthday, we take time to reflect and to say a massive THANK YOU to all of our wonderful supporters. We could not do any of the above without your help.
THANK YOU to our amazing sponsors, supporters, loyal followers, families and friends. You have very kindly provided us with vital, ongoing support and without you we would not be able to do the work that we do. Your contribution has provided a life line for so many families in crisis nationwide and we appreciate every single effort that you have made on their behalf. Thank You for enabling us to keep on SUPPORTING SICK CHILDREN throughout Ireland. TODAY WE CELEBRATE YOU and we are very much looking forward to working together with you as we reach new and exciting heights.
We are also taking this moment to remember our very special Little Angels who have grown their Angel Wings over the past 6 years. They are the reason why we want to expand and improve our services. We know that these special Little Angels are watching over us and their families daily and we will remember them always.
We work hard to help children and families in need of vital support and Ireland’s ill children are the reason that we keep on fighting – these children inspire us every single day.
Happy Birthday to the Saoirse Foundation! Thank You to each and every one of you for your ongoing, loyal and treasured support.