By getting involved in Bee for Battens, you have the chance to really help those affected by Batten Disease and other rare diseases.
We are always looking to expand our network of supporters and volunteers. We would love if you, your family, your friends and your workplace get involved!
• Volunteers play an important role in Bee for Battens, and we welcome your support with open arms. Fundraising activities and events bring people together and help to raise awareness for Batten Disease.
• Clubs, Schools, Colleges and Groups: Whether you are part of a club or a society, a student or just a group of work mates, your support is very welcome. We cherish the opportunity to work with you, and we will assist in every way we can to support your fundraising activity.
• Support from the Business Community: Wherever your business is located, our non-profit registered charity is here to engage with you and your employees to form long-lasting relationships. Bee for Battens relies totally on donations from the business community and the general public. Your help and support can take many different forms, and we are always open to new ideas and initiatives.
• Calling All Runners, Riders, Walker, Climbers & Adventurers: If you are someone who likes to enjoy a run, a cycle, a swim, or even a leisurely stroll, please consider taking part in an event for Bee for Battens. Many people proudly wear our famous logo while taking part in marathons, cycles and sponsored walks in Ireland and across the globe. Please, please: Remember send us a picture or video of you taking part. We would love to publish it on our website gallery and on social media.
Please contact us:
•Simply complete the form below
•OR: email us at Buzz@beeforbattens.org.
•OR: Call or TEXT us on : 083 00 44444. We will get back to you very soon.
•OR: Contact us via Facebook, Twitter & YouTube!
Become a Bee for Battens Member!
• Our annual membership is aimed at people whose daily lives are directly affected by Batten Disease.
• By joining, you are entitled to have your say in the running and shaping of Bee for Battens.
• Family and friends are very welcome to join us and play their part in fighting this devastating disease.
• We also invite anyone else who has an interest in or is currently involved with Batten Disease patients (carers, medical professionals, teachers, other).